It Includes Basic, Advance & Expert Level for Intraday Trading or Positional Trading in Equity,Derivatives(F&O), Commodity and Currency Segment
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS RESEARCH COURSE - BY MR NARENDRANATH DAS
- Trading: The difference between the professional and novice trader.
- Understanding the fundamentals of risk and reward in trading, Market Terminology
- Be able to decode the language of big traders, Economic Reports
- Know what information to look for and why it is important.
- Understand the components of trading, Charts: How the market really works.
- Power of price action, time frames, charting, candlestick basics, Supply and Demand- The location of unfilled order, the principle of price reversal.
- Learn how the markets really work and the psychology of amateur trades.
- Everyone is different, find what trading style fits you best, Trading principle Set-ups
- Recognizing trade set-ups and understanding the supply and real demand.
- Trends: The origin of trend reversal, stronger trend, weaker trend, understanding primary and secondary trend, find out early trend reversal.
- Different entry types based on location, trend and broader market.
- Rule based target define, unfilled order identification tools 1 & 2
- Learn how to increase the tools on low risk, high reward, high probability trading, Trade Management
- The strategy for moving stops, taking your profits and leaving your trade alone, Putting it All Together
- Step by step check-list for buying and selling using all components of the Trading principle.
Risk & Reward Management
- Understand the power of risk reward ratio and compounding return.
- Learn how to measure the reward to risk ratios quality of the trade set up. Breakout Trading Tactics.
- Market breakouts, re-tests and the power of using the trend The Complete Trader.
- Overview of each asset class and how the professional trader leverage them.
- Quantification based on inbuilt risk reward.
- Demand Zone volume co-relation
- Supply zone and volume co-relation
- Break out and volume co-relation
Exit Strategies Part II
- Learning Trailing Stop Strategies using ATR and other Technical Stop Exit Strategies Indicators
- The rhythm of the trading day and its impact on volume, asset classes and gaps Trading Gaps
- Recognizing novice gaps and pro gaps and the power of trading gaps. Trend reversal gap and continuation gap.
- The proper use of, divergence, RSI, Understanding divergence and its possibility for advance trading. False signal with time correlation.
- Stand together to identify confirmation signal and false signal.
- RSI: Identification of momentum picking time in advance.
- Live Trading Tests
- Apply all you have learned Written Test
- Test your skills in your written exam Trade Plan Presentation
- Learn how to plan a trade from start to finish, the winning skills
- Understand the skills that you need going forward.
- Class Survey
- Unfilled order identification tools 5 & 6
- Co-relations with Supply and Demand
- Putting Supply and Demand with all unfilled order identification tools all together
- Putting Supply and Demand with unfilled order identification tools
- Unfilled order identification tools 7 & 8.
- Future set-up
- Combination with Supply & Demand location
- Combination with Market trend, volatility index, dollar index , supply & demand , RSI
- Trailing stop loss
- Entry and Exit strategy
- Position limit,
- Combination of zone, RSI, volume, pattern, time, trend all together.
- The secrete set up.
- Use of RSI as unfilled order identification tools 9
- Options Basics
- Choosing Options over Stocks
- Definitions and Terminology
- Calls Puts
- Charts, Diagrams and Pay-off Graphs
- Types of Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Time Value and Price Decay
- Pricing and Volatility Analysis
- The Greeks
- Understanding Black Scholes model and application.
- Building a Trading Plan
- Buying and Selling Puts and Calls
- Covered Calls
- Strike Selection
- Stock Selection Process.
TECHNICAL COURSE FEES: RS. 20,000/Book your Course
Bank Name STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
ACCOUNT Holder Name JS EDUCARE
ACCOUNT Type CURRENT
ACCOUNT Number 33205091344
IFSC Code SCBL0036009
Swift Code SCBLINBBXXX